it's about my life

My photo
gombak, selangor, Malaysia
Thanks Allah for everything.

my birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

my anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

last but not least

that's it !
im done , beb !
im done !
and
im dead !
i made a confession .
yes .
that one .
i really have made it !
for real .
i heard that voice .
umm .
difficult to reveal .
but ,
you said yes !
and
i said yes !
so ,
next ?
dont know yet .
.
.
.
kita pelan-pelan dulu, boleh ?
shuuut !
suara itu buat aku . .
yeah , you know .
tak payah nak mengelabah sangat .
relax, calm ,
and
just go with the flow .
aku dah serik
akan aku highlightkan .
aku dah serik
so , pleeaseee ,
jangan mengharap sangat .
because you're not his type and you're not hot .
and you're not that kind of women .
yeah .


p/s: i hate you more that before . but love you with my whole world . tq .


No comments:

Post a Comment