it's about my life

My photo
gombak, selangor, Malaysia
Thanks Allah for everything.

my birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

my anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

it's not just about me. it's about all of us

truely.
sincerely.
thanx everybody
who bring the colours into my life till now.

thanx everybody
who bring the happiness, tears and laughing into mine.

thanx everybody. . .
this post is dedicated to
all my friends, family members and outsiders
who with me throughout my journey in finding a life.

my tears will wipe by all of you. friends.
my laugh is yours.
we laugh, we cry like everything is ours.
your tears is mine.
your laugh is mine also.
we cant go through alone without one of us.
but we can be independent in our own way.
right?
but knowing something.
whatever happens in future.
because we really dont know about future.
i love you bebs
you know who you are.
thanx family
for supporting me
in whatever im doing.
thanx.
we are all together till the end of my time.
May Allah bless all of us
InsyaAllah~


No comments:

Post a Comment