it's about my life

My photo
gombak, selangor, Malaysia
Thanks Allah for everything.

my birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

my anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

inspiration when im hearing my immortal .

i dont care what people wanna say about me .
yet , i know im in love with you .

i dont care how people wanna tell me that you're not mine .
yet , i know im in love with you .

i dont care if you wanna broke my heart like a past .
just do it .
yet , i know im in love with you deeply .
deeply more than before .

yet , everyday i know .
open my eyes .
i just see you .
in my pray .
i just hope .
you're the last .
i just hope .
you're the best for me .
in strength or weaknesses .
ill try to accept .
and i hope you too .

and for everyday ,
i fallen in love with you .
again , again , again .
thanx for the color that you bring along to my life .


p/s: just for you , oke ?




No comments:

Post a Comment