it's about my life

My photo
gombak, selangor, Malaysia
Thanks Allah for everything.

my birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

my anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

yes , I am .

when it comes to love ,
ppppuppp!
your name appear .

when it comes to miss someone ,
even now ,
your name is in .

when it comes to dream ,
yes , you'll come
in my every single dream .

when it comes to get through our journey ,
there you are !
come and offer you hand together to go along .

when it comes to love you ,
yes , i know it is you .
with no reason ,
with no regret ,
yes , i do sayang .
yes , i admit .
from now on ,
im in love with you .
yes, you !


p/s : beth , im no longer in love with you . and can I have my heart back ? yes, that one . that have been broken by you . anyway , thanx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment